The Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London has reserved a block of rooms at a special price for the delegates of the 3rd Global DIY Summit. These rooms are available up to approximately 4 weeks prior to the event commencement. If you wish to book a room at this hotel, you must register to our congress. Please note that the special prices offered in this website are reserved ONLY for the attendees of the 3rd Global DIY Summit. Any reservation without registration to the congress will be inmediately cancelled. To register to our congress, please click on the following link: http://diysummit.cvent.com.
If you wish to book a room online please click on the button below:
RESERVATION FOR 10 ROOMS OR MORE
Please contact Aurelie Radureau on email@example.com and quote FEDA100615
Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
£ 229,-- (plus VAT) incl. breakfast
• Situated on the vibrant South Bank in the heart of London, an eclectic area buzzing with festivals, exhibitions, film and theatre
• Within walking distance of the city’s most iconic attractions, including Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and the London Aquarium
ROOMS AND FACILITIES
• Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London offers design-led guest rooms and suites, including 54 suites and penthouses and over 500 studio rooms
• Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• All rooms feature flat screen TVs with interactive TV system, a laptop safe, iron & ironing board, hairdryer, mini-bar, heating control/air conditioning, international sockets, fridge and tea and coffee making facilities as standard
• Our Mandara Spa, with nine treatment rooms, is the perfect place to de-stress and unwind. Highly trained consultants offer a comprehensive list of relaxing and invigorating treatments. Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London also boasts a state-ofthe-art fitness centre with a 15-metre swimming pool
• Cancellation time: 2 pm on day of arrival
• Check-in: 2 pm
• Check-out: Noon
• Children under the age of 12 years stay for free when sharing a room with two adults
• Credit cards accepted: AMEX, debit cards, Diners Club card, Eurocard, MasterCard, Switch and Visa
• For children 12 years and older, guests will be charged a supplement of £30 per night, excluding VAT
BUSINESS AND FITNESS CENTRE
Enjoy a productive stay at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge, a convenient South Bank London hotel featuring a 24-hour business centre. You can work on the computers with free Internet access after having breakfast in the Executive Lounge. Stay active in the on-site fitness centre, unwind in the 15-metre indoor pool and visit Mandara Spa for invigorating treatments.
Cvent Online Event Registration Software | Copyright © 2000-2017 Cvent, Inc. All rights reserved.